Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Applying for a new license in Arkansas
How to apply for a new license in Arkansas
To apply for a driver's license in the State of Arkansas you can go to any state revenue office. Make sure to follow these few basic regulations before becoming a licensed driver.
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- You must have parental consent if you are younger than 18 years old.
- You will be required to pass a vision exam, written exam, and driving exam.
- You will be required to show two proper forms of ID.
- You must provide proof of legal presence.