Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Apply for new driver's license in Maryland
How to get a driver's license in Maryland
You can apply for a driver's license in Maryland at your local DMV office. When it's time for you to apply for your driver's license in Maryland keep in mind the Maryland driver's manual will be the best way for you to be prepare yourself to pass the required written, and driving exams.You can download a copy of the manual online or head over to you local DMV office.Follow the basic requirements below and you should be on the road in no time!
Basic requirements for applying for a Maryland driver's license:
- You must be at least 15 years old, and have proof of your age with you.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have parental consent and complete a graduated licensing program.
- Everyone must pass the required vision, written and driving tests.
- You must provide appropriate ID.
- You must provide proof of residency in Maryland.
- A social security number .