Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Nebraska Driver's License
How to get your Nebraska driver's license
Applying for a a driver's license is a very important and exciting time in a young teen's life. Make sure you follow the few basic guideline below to ensure you can obtain your Nebraska driver's license the first time around.
How to apply for a Nebraska driver's license:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have parental consent.
- You must pass a vision exam.
- You must pass a driving exam.
- You must pass a written exam.
- You must provide acceptable proof of ID.