Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Washington Driver's License
How to get your Washington driver's license
Applying for your driver's license is a very exciting time in a teens life. To make this process fun and easy make sure to pick up a copy of the Washington driver's manual to prepare yourself for the exams you will have to pass to obtain your Washington driver's license.
Basic requirements to apply for your Washington driver's license:
- You are required to be at least 16 years old.
- You must have parental consent if you are younger than 18.
- It is mandatory to pass the vision, written, and driving tests.
- Make sure to bring with you proof of Washington residency.
- Complete a driver license application form that is available at the licensing office.