Renewing your Driver License
If your driver's license is about to expire, you need to act now. Renewing your license before it's too late can save you a lot of time and money. Our staff has researched the driver's license renewal process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started..
Renewing your license in New Hampshire
How to renew your license in New Hampshire
Your driver's license will expire every five years.
To check the status of your license, take a look at your driving record.
How to renew by mail:
- Mail the Vision Re-examination Form with the renewal application and proper fee, to the DMV Headquarters in Concord.
- Include your out-of-state mailing address so the renewed license can be sent directly to you.
- Take the Vision Re-examination Form to an optometrist for your vision test.
- Send the exam and your renewal application to the DMV Headquarters in Concord.
Department of Safety
Division of Motor Vehicles
23 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03305
How to renew in person:
- Fill out the renewal application
- Go to a DMV substation. Check their licensing hours first.
- Take a vision test.
- Pay the renewal fee. It's $50